Trading Online Vouchers
Did you know your Local Enterprise Board is now offering up to €2,500 funding for your website!
It’s called the Trading Online Voucher (TOV) Scheme and it’s a great opportunity for SMEs to avail of financial assistance to get up and running on eCommerce.
What the Trading Online Voucher can be used for;
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as adding systems for online payments or online bookings
- Internet-related software
- Online advertising
- The development of an app
- The adoption and implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT expert
- Training and skills development specifically to manage your online shop
- Photography for the website
To qualify for a TOV you must…
- Be trading for at least 6 months
- Have 10 employees or fewer
- Less than €2m turnover
- Attend a Trading Online Voucher Training Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office in the previous 9 months
- Have a limited existing online trading presence
Call us today and speak with one of our team on 021 2409065 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a no-obligation consultation.